Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm learning to love CVS

Before I found Crystal's blog, I would only go to CVS when I had no other choice. But now, now I go to CVS a minimum of three times a week.

Why the change you may ask? Crystal has shown me how to have CVS pay me to go to their store. And if they'll pay me to take stuff out of their store, I'm willing to do so.

So how have I done lately? Not too shabby if I do say so myself. Let me see if I can remember some of my better deals.

This month, I've managed to stock us up on approximately a years supply of coffee, which we use quite a bit of. I also managed to score 10 cans of tuna for free! Then there's the M&M's... I scored about twenty-six bags of M&M's. I've got enough shampoo to last me several months (and I don't use a quarter sized dollop, I use a lot, I've got long, thick hair.) I've managed to add to my baby gift for one of my co-workers. I think I now have six packages of diapers and eight or nine packages of wipes.

All of this for an out of pocket of maybe ten dollars; total. The best part? I still have over $100.00 in ECB's to spend on future trips.

The problem I'm running into now is, I don't wanna buy anything that they don't pay me to take. And I'm fast becoming stocked on most things I'd want from there. Oh well.... if it comes down to it, I'll go on a shopping spree and donate everything I buy.

No comments: