Tuesday, March 16, 2010

what to do....

I've been mulling over just deleting this blog and giving up.
But I hate to be a quitter.
The question remains... what to do with this blog.  I don't have any clear cut idea for this.
I suppose I could post about my fairly new found hobby of pillaging.  But there's tons of blogs out there that do a much better job of breaking down the deals.  And really... does anyone want to hear about how I went to the store and bought 275 cans of soup for less than $5.00 out of my pocket?

I often fantasize about having a blog like Julie and Julia... where I commit to doing a project.  Post on a regular basis... and actually get something done.

But that's just not going to happen.  I'm not one of those people.  I blog when I feel the need to get something out.  Or when I'm bored... like right now.

When I have a project, I get involved in the project and don't have time to blog about it.  For instance... lately I've been on a bit of a mission to clear out some of the clutter in the house.  Have I blogged about it?  nope.... not one sentence.  Why?  because I've been busy bagging up clutter and disposing of it.

No comments: