Thursday, April 26, 2012

Am I the only one?

I watch a fair bit of TV.  But don't have very many shows that I "follow".  That is, there's really only one or two that I make an effort to see when a new episode is coming on. 

I also watch alot of movies.

so my questions is, am I the only one who takes quotes/lines from tv or movies to heart and apply them to my life?

A couple of examples....
"Rule #9, always carry a knife."  I don't always follow this, but I try.  And I quote it all the time.

or my new favorite... it's a tad longer...

"Decide to be fine 'til the end of the week. Make yourself smile because you're alive and that's your job. And do it again the next week. Do it right. With a smile. Or don't do it."

And that, sums up how I've been getting through work lately...

No comments: