Saturday, November 04, 2006

Politics

I swear, from now on my vote will be decided by who bugs me the least.

What I'd really like to know is why, when I'm on the do not call list, people who want to SELL me something can't call me. But politicians who only want me to GIVE them my money, can call me every five minutes, or worse yet, have their computers do it!

Maybe I need to add something about this to my list of "when I rule the world" rules. Politicans will not be able to use telephones for the nine months prior to an election for any reason whatsoever... and anyone found using a telephone on behalf of a politician will face 10 years in jail where they're job will be to answer telemarketers for ten hours a day.

Anyone think that'll slow down all these calls I'm getting?

No comments: