Thursday, January 18, 2007

Here Jibii, just for you.

I don't usually do memes. I find some of them interesting, but most of them I find to be repeats of clones of others. But this one had Jibiibear and I giggling the other night.

If you could choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be? Swearing, just like Jibii's.

If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be? I would make Australia a hell of a lot closer to where I live.

Name the cartoon character you identify with the most? I've always loved Gossamer the Monster. One of the "quiet classics".

If you could live one day in your life over again which would it be? this is a hard one... I'm not one to look back much. I guess if I had to pick, I'd pick a day when my grandfather was still alive, and well. I'd like to spend another day with him, the way I remember him.

If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be? In history? anywhere in history? GAH! Talk about tough decisions. I think I'd like to go spend a day with someone like William Wallace.

What is your one most important contribution to this world? That I haven't yet killed anyone.


What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about? I don't really have a hidden talent.

What is your most cherished possession? I have a ring that was special to my grandfather.

What one person influenced your life the most growing up? My grandfather.

What one word describes you better than any other? Crazy

What is one thing you lost or sold or threw away that you wish you could have back? I didn't throw it away, my grandfather did, but I wish I could have had it. A complete set of Limoges dinnerware.

No comments: