Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tired

Sick and tired of being asked to help people with things.
Sick and tired of being told how to feel.
Sick and tired of being told what to do.
Sick and tired of having too much to do and not enough time to do it.
Sick and tired of not being appreciated.
Sick and tired of feeling like I can't talk about how sick and tired I am.
Sick and tired of being the lunch lady.
Sick and tired of feeling like a Grinch because I'm not all perky and wanting to decorate every square inch of my life with red and green.
Sick and tired of being the one who stays and works while everyone else takes off at whim.
Sick and tired of being made to feel like, because I don't have kids, I should shoulder an extra burden here at work.
Sick and tired of giving all the time.
Sick and tired of people showing up at ten, and leaving at three... with an hour and a half for lunch.
Sick and tired of people wanting me to respect their religious beliefs and traditions, but not giving a shit about mine.
Sick and tired of having people who have no concept of what life is like, tell me what the "real world" is like.
Sick and tired of being sick and tired.

No comments: